Aquatic Center Party Rentals
All parties are booked through the Farmington Aquatic Center · 1151 N Sullivan · (505) 599-1167 ·
The Farmington Aquatic Center is not available for parties during the 2022 summer season.
Public Party Rentals:
|During School Year||During Summer|
or 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
or 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
$100.00 for up to twenty (20) swimmers (up to 40 guests total)
$200.00 for up to forty (40) swimmers (up to 100 guests total)
$5.00 per person after the 20 or 40 swimmers
- Payment must be made in full at the time of reservation and is non-refundable. Party is for two hours during public swim. All guests that will be out on the patio need to wear a wristband.
- We do have six (6) picnic tables out on the patio for your cake and refreshments. Please do not bring alcohol or glass containers. Please have someone from your party stay at the tables at all times, we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Clean-up must begin at least 30 minutes prior to the end of your party session and must be completed by the end of your party session.
- You must read and sign the full list of policies at the time you book your party.
Private Party Rentals:
|Mid-August through May||June to mid-August|
or 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
$250 for the small party (up to 100 guests - swimmers and non-swimmers)
$300 for the medium party (101 - 200 guests - swimmers and non-swimmers) $350 for the large party (201 - 400 guest - swimmers and non-swimmers) $4 for each additional guest if you go beyond your guest count.
$100 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of the reservation if your party is beyond 30 days at time of reservation and is included in your final balance. If your party is within 30 days at the time of reservation, party must be paid in full.
Children aged 2 and under are not included in the count.
Party attendees in street clothes that will not swim during the party are allowed on the deck and is counted towards your guest count.
- Party attendees are allowed into the pool at 7:30 p.m. for the evening party, 6:00 p.m. for the other evening party, or 10:30 a.m. for the morning party and the building must be cleared 15 minutes after the party has ended.
- Up to two (2) tables are allowed and may be placed on the pool deck for private parties only. Alcohol and glass containers are prohibited.
- You must read and sign the full list of policies when you book your party.
Parks, Recreation, & Cultural Affairs | Events | Gateways Activity Guide & Walking Guide | Rentals | Projects & Development | Athletic Fields | Parks & Open Spaces | Animal Shelter | Civic Center | Clean & Beautiful | Community Center | Golf Courses | Indian Center | Lake Farmington | Museums | Nature Center | Pools & Splash Pads | Recreation Center | Senior Center | Set-up an Event or Mobile Business | Theatre Programs