Both courses are OPEN under modified operations.
For more information on facility closures Click Here.
COVID-19 Safe Practices at the golf courses:
- Tee times must be pre-scheduled; golfers without a reservation prior to arrival will not be permitted. Booking for tee times will start being accepted at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, May 15.
- For Piñon Hills book online at PinonHillsGolf.com or call (505) 326-6066.
- For Civitan call (505) 599-1194.
- Tee times must be scheduled 15 mins apart and no groups are to start between scheduled tee times.
- There is a limit of 144 players on the course at any one time (four on the tee and four on the green for all 18 holes).
- The following reservation formats are allowable:
- Threesomes under the following scenarios:
- three individuals of the same household
- two individuals of the same household + 1 other booked together
- three individuals booked together, however a maximum of two power carts
- Foursomes under the following scenarios:
- four individuals of the same household
- two individuals of the same household + two individuals of a second same household, booked together, with a maximum of two carts
- two individuals of the same household + two individuals, booked together, with a maximum of two power carts (one or two individuals must walk)
- Four individuals walking
- No singles
- Pro-shops are closed and no rentals are available.
- Check-in limited to 30 mins prior to your tee time.
- Only the clubhouse restrooms will be open.
- No water stations on the course. (Golfers are encouraged to bring plenty of water.)
- Flagsticks must remain in hole and plugs must be attached so that balls do not drop to bottom of cup.
- Golfers should wear masks, maintain a 6 ft. distance from one another, and practice CDC guidance on personal hygiene.
Piñon Hills Golf Course
Piñon Hills is our nationally-recognized, 18-hole, regulation golf course that is consistently ranked by Golf Digest as the number four municipal golf course in the nation.
COVID-19 Safe Practices at Piñon Hills:
- There is a limit one rider per cart, unless two individuals share the same household.
- Golf carts will be available on a first come, first serve basis and may not be reserved prior to check-in.
- The Grill on the Hill will be open for take-out during course hours. Call in orders at (505) 599-1064.
Civitan Golf Course
Civitan Golf Course is our nine-hole par three course that allows golfers of all levels to enjoy the game of golf.
For more information on programs, rates, or tournaments at either facility, please visit the appropriate pages.
Parks, Recreation, & Cultural Affairs | Events | Gateways Activity Guide & Walking Guide | Rentals | Projects & Development | Athletic Fields | Parks & Open Spaces | Animal Shelter | Civic Center | Clean & Beautiful | Community Center | Golf Courses | Indian Center | Lake Farmington | Museums | Nature Center | Pools & Splash Pads | Recreation Center | Senior Center | Set-up an Event or Mobile Business | Theatre Programs