If a citizen see's a problem with a signalized intersection please contact police/fire dispatch and report the problem to them, we have a signal technician on standby 24/7 and dispatch will contact them.Farmington Lake Notification
Paddle away! Season and day passes will be available on-site beginning Saturday, April 16, 2016. Hours of operation are from 7:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m. Please note that fuel powered watercraft will remain prohibited for use upon or in the area of Lake Farmington. Inspections will be conducted on watercraft for Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS). Watercraft inspection is free, but mandatory. Inspections include electric motors, kayaks, paddle-craft, inflatables, sailboats, rafts, and canoes etc.
For additional information call (505) 599-1197 (505) 599-1197
- City of Farmington 20th Street Project will consist of:
- Water Line Replacement Project (estimated start April 2016, estimated completion October 2016)
- Electric Line Underground Project (estimated start June 6, 2016, estimated completion August 25, 2016)
- Sidewalk and Landscaping Project (estimated start June 13, 2016 , estimated completion, September 27, 2016)
- Curb and Gutter replacement (estimated start date will be determined by the progress of previous projects)
- Overlay (estimated start date will be determined by the progress of previous projects)
The intersection at San Juan Boulevard and Scott Avenue will be RESTRICTED:
A Traffic Signal and Intersection Safety Improvements Project will begin Tuesday, May 3, 2016 and continue through Monday, August 29, 2016. Multiple lane closures are anticipated. The traffic signal timing and sequence will be modified due to construction. As construction progresses, updates will be posted. Pedestrian and Vehicle access on Scott Avenue, between Main Street and San Juan Boulevard, will be completely closed, please seek alternate routes. Construction hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Main Street to English Road will be restricted to allow for street construction beginning Wednesday, April 13, 2016 through Friday, May 30, 2016. Anticipate periodic delays due to signal interruption. Construction hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. This project is NMDOT funded and subject to their time frames and conditions.
Main Street between Wall Street and Auburn Avenue will be restricted beginning Monday, April 25th through Friday, May 27, 2016 to allow for storm drain project work. Work will begin at the Main/Wall intersection and continue one block at a time to the west.
South Court Street at Main Street will be closed Friday, May 27, 2016 to allow for replacing a damaged storm water manhole. Construction hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- NMDOT: Traffic Advisories and updates on the New Mexico Department of Transportation’s road conditions http://nmroads.com/ You can also call the NMDOT’s road hotline at 511 or 1-800-432-4269.
CUTLER ROAD IMPROVEMENTS FOR FARMINGTON
In the month of May, 2016 the Public Works department will be conducting Cutler road improvement/preservation projects that might cause delays around the city.
A contractor for the City is scheduled to begin the grind and overlay process on May 18, 2016. Residents should check the website, www.fmtn.org/roadclosures for the most current schedules and updates to areas being affected.
The City would like to encourage all community members to check the website frequently as schedules are subject to change with inclement weather or equipment delays. Please call the Public Works Department at 505.599.1308 with any questions.
|Monday, 5-23||Elm and Broadway|
|Tuesday, 5-24||Complete Broadway|
|Wednesday, 5-25||Lorena and La Plata Street|
|Thursday, 5-26||Ridgecrest and Western
|Friday, 5-27||Complete Western and Summit|
|Monday, 5-23||Complete Miller Ave|
|Tuesday, 5-24||Lorena (Animas St. to Broadway)|
|Wednesday, 5-25||Behrend Ave|
|Thursday, 5-26||Elm St. and Orchard Ave
|Friday, 5-27||Lorean Ave (Arrington St to Ross Ave) and La Plata Street|
Hot-In-Place Asphalt Recycling - Milling and Paving
Pinon Hills Blvd at LaPlata River and working east, June 1, 2016. Work is planned for Monday through Thursdays.
Utility Outage Notice
Foothills Drive, between Holmes and Lakewood, will be restricted Monday, March 28, 2016 through June to allow for waterline construction. Flagging operations will be in place for the majority of the road crossing construction. Detours and barricading will be in place. Motorists are advised to avoid the area and seek alternate routes. Periodic interruption of water service is anticipated throughout the remainder of the project. Interruptions should be less than 1 hour in duration. Should additional time be required, notice will be provide.
Foothills Drive, between Holmes and Rinconada is in process. Residents in this section of the project will encounter temporary interruption of water services while new connections are made.
Waterline installation will continue on the east side of Foothills Drive, between Antelope Junction and Lakewood through July 15, 2016. Flagging operations, detours and barricading will be in place. Motorists are advised to avoid the area and seek alternate routes.
- Pinon Hills Blvd, between Main Street and Foothills Drive AND Foothills Drive, between Pinon Hills Blvd and Hill-n-Dale Drive will be restricted beginning May 17, 2016 through July 22, 2016 to allow for a waterline construction project.
Once project work has progressed past Plaza Drive, construction will continue along the west side of the Foothills Drive during DAYTIME hours, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- 20th Street between Sullivan and Hutton Avenue will be restricted beginning Monday, April 18, 2016 through Friday, August 18, 2016 to allow for a water mainline replacement project. The east bound lanes on 20th Street at Sullivan will be CLOSED with one lane for east bound traffic. Updates will follows as project progresses. Businesses and residents in the immediate area may experience periodic interruption of water services or low water pressure issues. Construction hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Update to 20th Street
- 20th Street between Farmington Avenue and Fairview Avenue will be restricted beginning Friday, April 29, 2016 through Friday, May 13, 2016 to allow for a water mainline replacement. Traffic will be restricted to one lane, each direction. Updates will follow as project progresses.
- 20th Street between Farmington Avenue and Hutton Avenue will be restricted beginning Wednesday, May 11, 2016, through Friday, May 29, 2016, to allow for a water mainline replacement. Traffic will be restricted to one lane, each directions. Updates will follow as project progresses.
20th Street, between Farmington Avenue and and Fairview Avenue will be restricted beginning Monday, May 16, 2016, through Wednesday, May 18, 2016 to allow for a waterline construction project.
Work will be NIGHT WORK, 8:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Barricades will be in place with flagging operations,and detours will be in place. Motorists are advised to avoid the area and seek alternate routes.
Public Works Project List