Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
State of New Mexico Adopted Construction Codes
The City of Farmington has adopted the following set of international and State of New Mexico construction codes.
Title 14, New Mexico Administrative Code (NMAC): 14.5.1 General Provisions; 14.5.2 Permits; 14.5.3 Inspections (Construction Industries Division Rules) amend and adopts the following codes:
• 2015 NM Commercial Building Code (2015 IBC as amended)
• 2015 NM Existing Building Code (2015 IEBC as amended)
• 2015 NM Plumbing Code (2015 UPC as amended)
• 2015 NM Mechanical Code (2015 UMC as amended)
• 2017 NM Electrical Code (2017 NEC as amended)
• 2017 NM Electrical Safety Code (2017 NESC as amended)
• 2015 NM Historic Earthen Buildings Code
• 2015 NM Earthen Building Materials Code
• 2009 NM Non-Load Bearing Baled Straw Construction Building Code
• 2009 NM Energy Conservation Code (2009 IECC as amended)
• 2012 NM Swimming Pool, Spa and Hot Tub Code Phase III (2012 USPSHTC as amended)
• 2012 NM Solar Energy Code (2012 USEC as amended)
• 2003 International Fire Code, is also adopted by the City of Farmington.
• *Chapter 7, City of Farmington, City Code, amends and/or adopts the above codes.