Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Mayor Duckett is declaring 2021 the Year of Resiliency. Resiliency is the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties. It is a measure of this community's toughness and is promoted within the community through the 7 Cs:
1. Competence: Using one's gifts and talents to enhance their lives and the lives of those around them.
2. Confidence: Believing in one's abilities and pushing through failures.
3. Connection: Creating relationships with individuals or community groups.
4. Character: Having a strong moral compass.
5. Contribution: Giving of oneself in service to others.
6. Coping: Having healthy strategies to manage stressful situations.
7. Control: Having mastery over one's behavior and the power to influence others.
Working together to promote a better tomorrow will always be our goal. God bless you in this new year, and God bless the people of Farmington and the Four Corners.
Watch Mayor Duckett's new year message at https://youtu.be/EtMeiilPcuQ