Business Resiliency Program
The next training module, Social Media, will help your online presence with social media and how to read the analytics.
- Focus on Facebook for business
- Facebook ads and their objectives
- How to produce high quality posts
- Post frequency, tracking, strategies, scheduling, and analytics
- How to engage your customer
This is the fourth of ten trainings focused on small business marketing and financial preparedness. Future topics will include digital marketing, social media, email marketing, customer service, financial and cash flow management, advertising basics, and Point of Sale systems. These trainings are open to any small business in the region and are held during retail-friendly hours, every Monday at 8am-10am. Visit www.fdbrp.org for more information and http://fbdrone.eventbrite.com to register.*
- October 8th - Social Media*
- October 15th - Customer Service*
- October 22nd - Business Credit and Financial Resiliency*
- October 29th - 31rst - Merchandising
Please note, that if you want to participate in the October 15th - Customer Service class, you must complete the online modules (approx 90 min) prior to October 12th. You will learn how to:
- keep customers coming back
- establish valuable business to business referrals
- handle challenging situations
- create a happier environment for staff and customers
- discover your community and all it has to offer! Be a Farmington Ambassador!
Registration for this class is now open and for this program the course fee has been reduced to $15
! Visit FarmingtonNM.org/visitor-journey-a2d
for more information and to register.*
At the end of this month, Merchandising
trainings will be held during October 29-31rst. This will include a 2-hour group presentation Monday, October 29th at 6:30-8:30pm at the Civic Center that will cover retail merchandising (floor plans, window display, and lighting ideas). Register now for the evening workshop at www.fdbrp.org
. The following two days will consist of one-on-one in-store consultations. Call 505-599-8443 now to reserve your in-store consultation with Scott Day!
For more info on Scott Day: www.urbandevelopmentservices.com
*All meetings are held at HQ at 119 W. Main unless otherwise stated.