Silver Fitness Center
208 N Wall Avenue, Farmington, NM 87401 • (505) 566-2287 •
The Silver Fitness Center is open to patrons 50 years and older. The facility offers exercise machines including ellipticals, treadmills, NuSteip, SciFit, resistance machines, and more. Membership and pre-registration paperwork is required. Once completed an equipment orientation will be scheduled.
In order to maintain safe distances and to allow time for disinfecting the equipment between groups, we will be holding six (6) 45-minute sessions per day. Occupancy is limited to 20 patrons per session. Walk-in visitors welcome - no reservations required.
|Daily Sessions||Membership Fees|
|Session 1||8:00 to 11:30 a.m.||$25.00 annual|
|Session 2||12:30 to 3:30 p.m.||$7.00 3-month|
For the safety of others, patrons who fail to follow these established policies will be asked to leave the fitness center.
- arrive 10-minutes prior to their selected session
- answer health questions as well as take and record their temperature each session
- sign a waiver prior to entering the facility
- follow the instructions of the Fitness Center Clerk
- wear a mask at all times within the facility
- remain at least six feet apart from staff and other patrons
- sanitize the machines they use if moving to another station during their 45-minute session
- bring their own water - no food or beverages will be served by the Fitness Center
- not use the covered equipment
- not linger after their workout session has ended